Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a part of what CWB Group has always considered to be “good business”. We're working with our clients to strengthen Canada's sustainable future by supporting economic growth, giving back to our communities and being responsible to our environment. Learn more in our 2012/2013 Corporate Overview & Responsibility Report.
CWB Group supports hundreds of charities and non-profit organizations in the communities where our employees and customers live, work and play. If you would like to learn more about our community investment or if you would like to apply for a donation or sponsorship, visit the Community Investment section of our website.
What's New in Corporate Social Responsibility
- January 10, 2013 – Canadian Western Bank invests in financial literacy of Manitoba's youth
- December 12, 2012 – Canadian Western Bank donates more than $1 million to children’s charities through The Greater Interest GIC®
- September 4, 2012 – Canadian Western Bank launches The Greater Interest GIC campaign to support Big Brothers Big Sisters for the fifth consecutive year
- April 12, 2012 – Canadian Western Bank helps combat youth homelessness in Vancouver
- March 9, 2012 – CWB Group reiterates its commitment to customers, employees, communities and the environment through its 2011 CSR Report
- February 8, 2012 - National Leasing named among the Top 50 Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada
- December 8, 2011 – Canadian Western Bank donates over $216,000 to local BBBS organizations through The Greater Interest GIC®
- October 14, 2011 – National Leasing named regional winner of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures™ of 2011
- September 6, 2011 – Canadian Western Bank launches its Greater Interest GIC campaign to support local charities