Before you start
Now that you’ve gone through CWB’s giving direction and funding guidelines and are prepared to answer the questions on the application, here are a few tips to know in advance:
- The application takes approximately 25 minutes to complete
- Sign up or update your organization details on the YourCause Nonprofit Platform. A helpful guide to sign up for NPOconnect can be found here.
- Tip - Be sure to update your profile so we’re able to get a good overview of your organization. This would include your organization overview or mission, website, and your SDG goals if applicable
- Once you’ve made a non-profit profile, come back to this page and click on one of the icons below to get started on your application
- You will then be directed to GrantsConnect. From here you will need to to sign up, if you haven’t already, so we have your individual applicant contact information
- Applicants will be prompted with an eligibility quiz to ensure your organization meets our basic funding guidelines
- You will have unlimited access to complete your unfinished application
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email after completing the application. The review process takes approximately 6 to 8 weeks for requests under $25,000. Any requests over $25,000 are reviewed on a quarterly basis and may take up to 90 days or more for a final decision
- Take note there are different applications aligned to your funding needs, be sure to fill out the correct one
- If you have technical difficulties with accessing or completing the application, please contact technical support [email protected] for assistance
Any other questions can be directed to [email protected].